September 27, 2012

A Taste of What's to Come

Hello! Firstly, a great big thank you to all my lovely followers. Starting up a new blog is a long and rather hard process, and you guys keep me motivated to continue! Seeing a new follower really excites me and gives me reason to continue what I'm doing, so thank you.

Some of you are probably wondering what this blog is really about. For starters, I'm Zoe, and Etsy and jewelry making are both big parts of my life; I love both so much! One of the things I'll be blogging about here is my jewelry business. I'll post photos of new work and works in progress, along with little things like fun new beads! I also hope to use this blog as a way to learn more about what people are looking for. I may create a post asking if I should use pearls or agate chips to complement bamboo wood, or perhaps if a particular design would look best in copper or brass. I hope you're willing to share your thoughts so I can learn from them! And if anyone's interested, giveaways featuring my work are also in the works!

I spend a fair amount of time on my favorite website, Etsy, which is where I do much of my business with Stonetree Jewelry. I plan to create posts showing some of the wonderful things I find on Etsy, as well as weekly (or so!) interviews with owners of beautiful Etsy shops. If you don't love Etsy as much as I do, keep reading my blog...I just may change that!

I also love photography, inspiring things, and my rural life in Maine. It's safe to say I'll be skimming these topics in my posts as well! I hope you all enjoy my blog and reading more about me, my life, my business, and some of my favorite things. Thank you so much for following, or just for dropping by! I'll see you all next post!

Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what's to come on your blog, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting started! Your blog is pretty, love the layout colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love getting new comments, so please feel welcome to leave one! :)